Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Day of School!

Preschool already?! Crazy, I know! I really can't believe that my babies are getting so big...kind of sad actually. They seem so mature lately and Tucker and I weren't quite ready for that to happen. We notice the little things like Capri talking a million miles an hour and lacking in the "baby talk." Roman plays with the big boys now and has no problem keeping up. Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about this. Regardless, they are getting older and a major plus is that they are growing up together. You have never seen such best friends in a brother-sister relationship. Ok, if you have boy/girl twins in your family, than you know what I am talking about. They have so much fun together and are incredibly sweet with one another. I think it was the only way I could have them going to preschool so young, they are doing it together.

Capri schocked me by going to school on her first day and being totally happy. This is not her. Nursery can even be an issue sometimes. She was so excited to be doing "tumble bugs" (a gym class they had been attending held in the same building) that it didn't bother her at all to see me leave. Roman has never had the separation anxiety that Capri has, and sure enough was thrilled to be there. It has been a couple of weeks and they both are doing great. There is nothing greater than going to pick them up as they are so excited to see me and give me lots of hugs. I melt. I am so proud of them and can't wait to see what they will learn along the way.

Here is Capri, not exactly smiling, but cuter than ever!
And here is Roman...cuter than ever and looking especially big!

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

They are so adorable! And I totally know what you mean with the boy and girl twins since I have a set of my own. :) Glad that they like preschool so much.