Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

As part of our nightly routine, I tell my kids that I love them. Capri has started to reply with the sweetest, "I love you" that you have ever heard. It used to sound like, "I love a lou," but since has been refined. Last night she again replied, "I love you Mommy," but then followed it up with, "I love you Roma." Tucker and I just about died. Even Roman tried to say it last night and there is nothing sweeter.
On the more comical side of things, another part of our routine is having the kids tell the baby in mommy's tummy, "Night, night baby." They usually rub my belly as they say this, though Capri has been hitting me instead lately-could she be a bit angry with the idea of a new baby in the family? Anyway, the other night, Capri lifted my shirt up to tell the baby good night when she just looked at it, then looked at me and said with a smile on her face, "Mommy eat the baby girl?" If that wasn't good enough, Roman then rubbed Tucker's belly and said, "Night, night baby." Tucker signed the family up for Lifetime Fitness just yesterday.
On a side note, Roman's new saying is "Oh gosh." So cute.

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

LOL, That is such a cute post! Cute kids.

Katie M. said...

oooh I just got caught up on your blog-- and MANY congrats on baby #3!!!

So very happy for you!

:)

Jessica said...

Haaa! Hilarious! Tucker -- get to the gym. Just kidding.