Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two at Two

Yep, we have two at two. Roman and Capri just had their birthday last weekend and Tucker and I are in absolute disbelief. Two years old. Make that two at two years old. Other than the fact that the time has gone by way too fast, we really can't complain. Roman and Capri are the sweetest babies...toddlers a parent could ask for and we feel incredibly blessed that they are ours. They are the best of friends and have such a special little bond. Both are as happy as can be and love to play every possible moment of the day.
Play we did as we celebrated their birthday at Legoland and their new Sea Life Aquarium! I totally skipped out on the whole birthday party and decided to spend the day with just our little family of four. It was great and we had so much fun.
Check it out!
This is me and Capri's fishy faces...I know, hers is way cuter whereas mine is a little creepy!Tucker and Roman already in love with the aquarium and this was the first tank:
The Train Ride in Duplo Land: Capri was actually smiling and saying "Choo Choo!" but had a serious death grip on the sides!
Roman was loving it, if you couldn't tell by the picture!Capri was not a fan of the Fairy Tale Brook Ride. She was like this 90% of the time:
Roman and I right after the ride...and right before we went on the same ride again!Capri wasn't quite tall enough for the Safari Trek Ride so she hung out with me:
All tuckered out. I love this picture of Roman holding onto his Dad's leg while Dad was holding Capri:


Such a fun-filled day and the kids were out within a minute of being in the car!

10 comments:

Maquel said...

What a fun day! I can't believe your twins are already two!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Wow, that sure has gone by so fast! I can't believe in 5 months that my twins will be a year old! How sad that it has gone so fast for us, but it sure has also been a lot of fun! Legoland looks like so much fun. Cute pictures!

Lindsey S. said...

I can't believe they are two! Happy Birthday to them! What sweet kids. They just get cuter and cuter everyday!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Happy B-day to the twinners, they are so dang cute Alysha. I love that picture of Capri with her big blue gorgeous eyes! That is so fun that they always have each other to play with.

Nicole M said...

Happy Birthday to Roman and Capri! They are just so darling. What a great way to celebrate! I still wish you could have celebrated here so I could see you again, but hopefully sometime soon. Love you guys!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

They are such cute 2 year olds! My goodness, time sure flies bye! Glad you had such a fun birthday with them! How old do you think kids need to be to enjoy...Disneyland, Sea World or Legoland? I want to do that for Carson's 1 year!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday babies who aren't babies anymore! Time has flown. They are so darling and I bet you can't wait to have more :)

When are you coming to Salt Lake again? We miss you. All our friends live out of state. What a bummer. We still talk about our trip all the time. We'll have to do it again!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

looks like a blast! I went to Lego land with Renee's kids forever ago. I think it just opened. It was fun and good place for the kids. You look really pretty, i like your hair and that turquoise is a good color on ya!

Tyson and Marie said...

I have never been to lego land but it looks like a blast! I want to go sometime. I love all the cute pics of your kids too:)

Jessica said...

Roman and Capri are so grown up! Those pictures are adorable. It was so nice talking to you the other day... I really miss you! My mom and I are definitely coming to visit. I need to call you so we can talk dates. I can't wait!