Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

We had such a great Valentine's Day this year and it all started with some heart-shaped pancakes. I also tried making them pink, but with whole-wheat pancakes, they came out looking a bit pinkish brown. Truly appetizing!Aren't deliveries the best?! There is something about the unexpected arrival of a fabulous item from someone even more fabulous. Tucker sent me these beautiful flowers and his mom sent Roman and Capri these delicious flowers...notice two of the cookies are already gone-YUMMY!Rather than giving Tucker a dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries (priced at $24.95), we went all out and bought a chocolate fountain (only $28!). The most delicious Valentine's treats ever and we ate until we were sick!Me and my valentine...seriously didn't plan on the matching ensembles. :)

4 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Your day looked so fun! I love Capri's face in the first Vday picture, she is really cheesing it up, so dang cute!

Danielle said...

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm so glad we got the chance to catch up on Tuesday! Was so great to see you and hear all about the fam!
We have to make it a point to do it more often. Call me if you are ever down at Children's!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

you guys look so cute! that's such a good idea about the fondue fountain.. looks yummy

Claire said...

Great idea! I think I should invest in that one next V-day!