Thursday, February 19, 2009

Haircuts on Heart Day

What better day to get your first real haircut than Valentine's Day? Capri's hair is beautiful, the color of golden honey that twists into the sweetest of curls. So, we cut it! Don't worry, she was screaming so bad that all the stylist could do was even it up. There was absolutely no reason for complaining whatsoever, this Adventure Kuts place was incredible. Each child had their own car, Capri in a Barbie mustang and Roman in a silver Ferrari, their own 27 inch flat screen tv, and all the suckers they could possibly want! Unfortunately, as soon as the stylist started brushing Capri's hair, FREAK OUT!!!
Here the two are before the drama and with hair that is a bit out of control:

Roman was awesome through this whole process-didn't mind it at all! I couldn't stand to get his fab curls cut either (we have already done that twice!) so we opted for a thinning out strategy. Can you believe my not quite 2 year-old is already getting his hair thinned out? But seriously, what a stud!

Capri's golden curls still intact!

5 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, those trips are always so fun! I am glad that my sister in law Brittany cuts hair, so when it is time for my kids to get hair cuts hopefully they will be good for her! :)We will see. Your kids look super cute!

Maquel said...

Hopefully, you will have better luck next time. Stockton's first experience was similar but now he loves going to get his haircut.

Lindsey S. said...

Her curls are amazing! I could only pray Bailey would get curls like that!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

How cute are Capri's curls??? Love them! I also love the wheat pancakes for Vday, that is SUCH a Curtis thing! If I could only convince my husband to eat ANYTHING wheat, I would be so thrilled.

Katie M. said...

Hey Alysha!

Thanks for your comment and reminder to post you under my private blogs section!:).. Your twinners are all grown up!! And they are quite the knock-outs too. I swear, I don't know how you do it/did it. I feel like I'm running amok every second of the day with just ONE on my hands. In other words, I admire you! Such a cute mom you are!