Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jessica's Shower

One of my bestest friends since kindegarten is having a baby! This is so exciting for me to see her pregnant and ready to be a mom. She will be the best and that little boy will be so lucky to have her!
I was so happy to be in town for the shower that my girlfriends threw for Jessica. We always do a mother/daughter shower because we have all been so close for so long. Good times!
Top: Nicole and Julie Bottom: Priscilla, Stephanie, Jessica and IEveryone:
Elizabeth, Katie, Jessica, Nicole, Erika, Julie, Me, Stephanie and PriscillaI have waited almost three months to see this little guy! Erika's newest addition Carson, is as cute as they come and I was in absolute heaven holding him. I miss him already!

4 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

It was SO fun to see you! Sorry about your grandma.

Jessica said...

Alysha, it was great seeing you. It has been way too long! I'll keep you posted when little Charlie arrives... I am so ready!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

alysha, i love your blue shirt! so cute!

Danielle said...

Looks so fun! I'm sad I couldn't be there!
Congratulations Jessica!