Friday, November 7, 2008

The Surfer Dude and His Fans...

Like I mentioned in my Halloween post, my little brother Richard surprised us for the weekend. We had such a great time hanging out at the beach and watching him surf. It was too dark to get any great pictures of the guys going after the waves, but I got some great shots of everyone playing on the shore.
Richard coming in after hours of paddling...I mean surfing:
Richard and his buddy Adam:Isn't he just as cute as ever? And single!
My sweet mom and dad-don't you love that they are still cuddly?
Me and my girl:
Capri and Roman couldn't get enough of the waves coming and going:
Tuck and his boy:
Like I said, loving the water!
He wasn't quite as dry on the way home...
Capri had the luxury of wandering the beach with Grandpa close behind:

4 comments:

Julie and Devin said...

Great Pictures. I love the beach.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are so cute! Your parents are adorable..

Nicole M said...

Those are such great pictures. Rich totally looks like a local surfer! I bet he's gotten good. I miss your fam. Tell them hi for me!

dave&abby johnson family said...

What great pictures!!! You have such a cute fam!