Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween continued...

Halloween was kind of rough with Roman and Capri getting their molars-not too happy! But, we still had a great day and so check it out-the last of our Halloween festivities:
I finally got a couple of pictures with Roman and his hat ON...but he was ready to take it off!There was never a cuter kid in green argoyle!We were desperate to get a picture of Capri and even tried giving her candy...here she is eating candy.And she won't look at me-but look at her-she was born for tulle!My kids were loving the neighborhood party. So many kids in costume running around, good food and fun makes for a fabulous Halloween night! Here is Capri not sitting still for a picture-she obviously had things to do and people to see.Here is Roman and our favorite dog Lilly. My kids absolutely adore her and I feel as though they get to see her enough so I won't need to buy a dog of our own!Our friends the Windsors-cutest family and so I had to take a pic. Too bad I didn't take any other pictures of our neighbors and the party...or even my family! It was pretty hectic trying to keep track of those kids!The kids absolutely loved the trick-or-treaters and here they are trying to join them! All in all, a good night, but the pest part came when Richard showed up! Surprise! He and some friends decided to drive all the way from Utah just for the Halloween weekend. More pictures to come from a fabulous weekend with Richard in town...

5 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love their outfits & they are just getting so big. I am glad that you had a good Halloween. :)

Nicole M said...

They look so great! Glad you got some pictures of them in their costumes. By the way, I watched that jerry seinfeld bit and was dying laughing! I was wishing you were here to watch it with my because I know we would have peed our pants!

Lana said...

The pictures are so cute of the kids I love them. what a fun surpise for your borther to show up.

Tyson and Marie said...

They look so cute! I don't think I have seen them in person since they were babies! You will have to let me know when you come into town and I will go to Nicoles house or something.

The Viehweg's said...

My son was the golfer last year. I just love that costume.