Friday, May 2, 2008

We Are Walking!

This blogging world must be magic because every time I write about a trick we haven't yet achieved with the twins, they prove me wrong the next day. It worked with crawling and now it has worked with walking! March 30th was the big day because both Roman and Capri took their first steps. Capri was much more steady with her two steps where Roman was falling gracefully as he took three or four steps. Either way, it was pretty exciting! Since then, Capri has been walking quite a bit and toddles everywhere she goes-there isn't anything much cuter to watch. Roman, on the other hand, is pretty steady as long as we are touching him-that's right, he just needs to know we are there and he does great. Of course he has taken steps on his own, but only now is he getting frustrated enough with crawling to really want to try walking. I think his sister has something to do with that frustration. ; ) The look on their faces when they walk is priceless so we wanted to get it on tape-ok, so nothing is on tape anymore, but you know what I mean!

8 comments:

Maquel said...

Your twins are so cute! It's so fun to see them walking.

Nicole M said...

NO WAY!! They are going to be running tomorrow I bet. That is so exciting!

Afton McFee said...

How fun, my little guy is almost walking, i can't wait!!! Hey congrats on the new home, Its looks great.
Take Care

Jenny and Brett said...

Girls rule ;) Capri is so graceful when she walks! Haylee looked more like a drunkin' sailor!

Leah said...

Hooray for 4 legs instead of 8. Oh I love it. They will be professionals when we make it out there. The house is wonderful, the twins are wonderful. "Love the hair, love the shoes, love to." We are coming out. Yes, I know that you know, but it is more official than ever. I'll call you and fill you in on everything.

Jen said...

Okay, Leah didn't leave that comment. I was signed in as her. Sorry, didn't mean to weird you out!

Lindsey S. said...

That is so cute! Capri is a pro and I love how Roman wants to make sure someone is there. Its so adorable!

Tyson and Marie said...

That is so exciting! I love your new house....it looks amazing! Maybe the Sonnenbergs will have to take a trip down there and check it out:)