Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our New House!

Well, most of it at least! I haven't had an ounce of time to get this post done complete with pictures until now. Take a look at what we have so far and I promise I will post pics of the upstairs and bedrooms soon. Sorry about the wait but enjoy your tour!
The Front:


The Backyard (it sold us in an instant!):


Gas Firepit and Waterfall:
Our View:The Office:
The Family Room:


The Dining Room that will act as a Playroom:
The Kitchen-where we spend most of our time!:


We have had so much to unpack and get organized but we are just about done and I am thrilled to be done! This house is amazing and the neighborhood is fantastic. We have already met some great neighbors and there are so many kids, some even Roman and Capri's age. Tucker and I feel really happy to be here but we still miss all of you back home-Love you all!

11 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Alysha, that house looks amazing! And your furniture looks perfect in it. How exciting to be in a fun house, great yard for the twins to play in, and what sounds like a wonderful neighborhood, etc. I am happy for you guys! Oh and not to mention the perfect San Diego weather! I can't wait to see pic's of the upstairs and bedroom.

Lisa said...

All I can say is WOW! I love everything about your house. It's awesome!

Nicole M said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Alysha, this house is amazing, and the backyard it heaven! What an amazing place. I can't wait to come see it and visit you guys!!

Danielle said...

Hey guys! Your new place looks great. I love that backyard. If you ever need a friend to come up for a BBQ, I don't live too far away!

Susie said...

The house looks great. I'm glad my cute little grandbabies have lots of places to play and have fun.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Your house is gorgeous! We will have to com visit! We are not sure where we are headed at this point, so until we know the plans, we may have to escape the heat and come down to SD! Did you guys sell your house in UT?

Ben and Natalie said...

That house is absolutely AMAZING!! Congrats on the new house. How beautiful is your back yard? That would have totally sold me too!! Well, we might just have to plan a trip to Southern Cali to come and see your beautiful home. ;)

Jenny and Brett said...

your house is beautiful and your backyard looks so ideal! unpacking and organizing a new house can be quite challenging with little ones, so good luck!

Maquel said...

It was fun to hear from you Alysha! Your house is beautiful, too. I especially love the backyard.

Katie M. said...

Um, oh my gosh. that is amazing!! I wonder it i'll ever get into a house like that!!

Rebecca said...

Your new house is so dreamy! What a great place to make a home for your cute family!