Saturday, May 10, 2008

Into EVERYTHING!

Readers of this post: Please scroll down to view two additional posts published today after viewing this one!

Roman and Capri are into absolutely everything and they are wearing me out! We have tried to baby-proof as best we can (using all of the bottom cupboards for plastic stuff that they can play with, closing doors, using cabinet locks, etc) and yet I still am on my toes running after them. I turn around for one second and this is what happens:
In the laundry room:
In the barstools:
She does like pretty ribbons:


Roman Loves to climb INto everything as well:Roman's new mode of transportation:

2 comments:

christensen crew said...

Your babies are darling Alysha! I love how they are soooo boy and All Girl! It is just so fun to see these adorable pictures of your kiddos! You are such a great little mother and wife....Your blog and your hubby's post are evidences of it! I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day cause I think you totally deserve it! Love Katie C. :)

Ben and Natalie said...

You sure do have your hands full with them! They are a cute handful though!!!! :)