Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Here!

It has been quite awhile since my last post because things have been a bit insane around here! Moving is never easy, especially when moving out of state, but we are so grateful for all of the help we have received from friends and family (isn't it nice to have both your immediate family and your in-laws in town!). I have to single out my family in particular, especially my mom. Not only did she host me and the kids for over a week, but she dove right into the packing each day while being sick to her stomach! I don't know how I will ever repay her but I do know that I must be the luckiest daughter in the world. She is the best! The guys moved everything into the trailer (with the help of Cheri who can't let a man's job go to the men alone) and now all we have to do is unpack everything once the trailer arrives here in San Diego tomorrow. Fun stuff.  ;)  So, that is what we will be doing for the next week or so while we deal with the ongoing stomach sickness that now my kids have. Now I am sounding like a negative nelly-just trying to vent. I really am so excited about this new home and neighborhood so I will keep my focus on that and will get pictures to you as soon as we move in!

Just a side-note, I have started a new blog for my scrapbook pages I created for Roman and Capri. I haven't had the time to upload all of my pages, but it is a start. Check it out if you have some time by clicking on the link to the right!

3 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Good to hear that you are surviving the move. I can't wait to see pictures of the new place. That comment about Cheri is so funny! I love that girl. How is she doing by the way since she isn't much of a blogger?? :)

Julie and Devin said...

Cute scrapebook pages!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

So, are you guys going to be in San Diego for a while? Wow, you must be super mom. I can't imagine packing up all the stuff, moving, and doing it with two one years old! Go Alysha!