Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am a family man

Well I am home alone. My beautiful wife and precious children are in Salt Lake packing up the rest of our belongings in preparation of our move this weekend. This has left me in an empty house and time to appreciate how I am the luckiest man on earth. My wife is without a doubt the most amazing, capable, wonderful person on the planet. She is the best mother I could ever hope for. Thanks to her, Roman and Capri are as smart as they are cute. When I get home from work Alysha has the twins fed, bathed, and dressed in their pajamas. My twins are so unbelievably cute! After a couple of hours of playing with them they are ready for bed. One would think that Alysha, after caring for a couple of 13 month old babies all day, would be frazzled and exhausted. She is always so beautiful and pleasant I am without a doubt the luckiest man on earth. These few days of being a bachelor has convinced me that I am forever a family man - I love you Sweetheart, and I love my Babies.

10 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I could say Brett is just as lucky as you. Unfortunately I turn from Beauty to the Beast in five seconds flat. Alysha IS truly amazing. I'm having a musical moment . . .in Mary Poppins when George Banks comes home from work and sings about how his house is in such order and his kids are great, wife is wonderful, and life is grand. Okay, so we watch a lot of Mary Poppins. You are right. . .lucky you are!

Ben and Natalie said...

That is the cutest post EVER! You do have a wonderful wife and adorable twins.... And I have heard that you are also an amazing husband and father. You are such a cute little family. :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Tucker, you are so great! That was such a sweet post. Good luck with your move.

Perry's said...

That is so sweet, you are the greatest family! So are you guys moving there permanently did you sell your place in Utah? I bet you miss them what a nice tribute to your wife and kids you are awesome!

Perry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Paulks said...

Tuck,
That was seriously touching. I hope Nick thinks I'm that cool. I happen to think your wife is awesome too! Both of you, in fact. Raising twins has got to be exhausting... good thing they are so dang cute!

p.s.
Jen cracks me up!

Joy said...

Awwww.....So sweet.
Hey your kids are looking so big all of a sudden! The ballerina/aviator pics are adorable. Congrats on the new place!!

The Paulks said...

What are you trying to do, show us all up? Thanks a lot -- for nuthin!!! Now all I get is "Can't you be more like Tucker?" I'm not saying you can't feel like that, but next time, keep it to yourself! --Nick
ps. j/k i'm glad to hear you guys are doing so well and so happy.

Nicole M said...

Way to go Tucker...a nice tribute to Alysha! I'd have to agree that she is so wonderful! I miss you guys!

nickandtif said...

Tucker, you are adorable! When our twins were one, Nick wouldn't have said any of those things... our lives were in chaos! You are such great parents. I can't believe I still haven't met your darling babies!