Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Is Here!

The past couple of weeks have been so nice and warm which means lots of time outside! Roman and Capri would be outside 24/7 if possible so I do my best by taking them out every day for a walk and some time out on the lawn. We have also hit the tennis courts and the pool to take full advantage of the great weather so take a look, we had lots of fun...
Out on the playground for the first time:
Roman absolutely loved the slide and wanted to go over and over again. Capri, on the other hand, was a bit more cautious and twice was enough for her!Roman on the lawn just being cute.

At the pool! Don't you just love how Roman goes straight for the water-I am worried about that boy!Out on our deck-such fun in discovering new places.I think we may have an intense tennis player here!And a really cute tennis player here!

Thanks for looking at all of the many pictures. :)

8 comments:

Julie and Devin said...

Alysha
Your kids are so cute! The weather sounds great. Let me know when you will be in town.

christensen crew said...

Alysha,
Hey, looks who's talking! YOU should be a party planner....that invite is so cute! Your kids are just so fun to see....they are two cute kiddos!

ANd yep, that weather looks so great, SOOOO jealous! It snowed a couple inches today!

Lisa said...

I love the pigtails! Hopefully warmer weather will hit the east coast soon. We want to go outside and play too!

Nicole M said...

Alysha I love this post!! All this pics look like you guys have been making the most of that warm weather and doing tons of fun things with the kiddos. They are so adorable, and that one of Roman looking through the tennis net is AWESOME!! So cool. Anyway call me anytime tomorrow that is good for you because Wes and I are serious about coming out to San Diego. We so need a vacation and a beach and to see you guys :) We'll talk.

Ben and Natalie said...

They are getting so big... I cannot believe it. I wish I could say that the weather here was nice, but not so much. I miss Cali. :( So I just started the invisalign in January. It has not been too bad for me except I didn't know that they put these weird attachments on my teeth. So how long did you have yours on? Give me the scoop. :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those pictures are so cute Alysha. Those twins are just adorable!!! The b-day party looked fun too. I loved Capri's skirt, how cute is that!?! Isn't it fun to have nice weather... definitely makes you not miss Utah too much. I heard they had another snow storm last week, yikes! How long will you guys be in Cali?

Katie M. said...

Oh they are getting so so so so adorablely irresistable!!

Hey, i changed my blog web address, just FYI>>> it is now.

www.dasistgutmillers.blogspot.com

Love,katie

Susie said...

I'm so glad they get to play outside a lot. Babies sleep better and they are healthier when they get lots of sunshine. You are such a great mommy!!