Tuesday, March 11, 2008

As I Promised...

It has been a couple of weeks, but I finally got some pictures to post of the twins' Birthday Bash #2. Thank you to Cheri, my mom and Susie for a fabulous birthday for these two. You are all so wonderful to make this party special. We have the best of friends to show up and say hello and deliver some fabulous gifts-Roman and Capri are seriously spoiled because of you! Thanks again!
The invitation to set the theme of turquoise and lime green-something suited for a boy and a girl!
I was doing some pretty ridiculous things to get this kid to smile, but as usual, he was way too interested in the camera to smile. That's my Roman, always curious.
She is my wonderful mom and to the twins, yia-yia. They absolutely adore her so it is always fun to visit.
Cheri would like to be known as the favorite aunt. One thing for sure, Capri is her mini-me!
The twins in their birthday suits! After cupcakes with bright blue and green frosting, baths were definitely in order.
Capri was a bit more cooperative with the picture taking. I got my good friend Amy to take a few pics during the party. She is an amazing photographer and yet she will be so disappointed that I posted these because of the "poor lighting." Considering she has never used this camera and that she only had a couple of minutes, I think she did great!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Congrats on their first birthdays! What an exciting moment. I love the invitation, too cute. Way to go, Alysha!!

Ben and Natalie said...

The invitation are adorable, the pictures and adorable, your twins are just adorable!! It looks like you guys had a good time for the bday event! Is Cheri still living at Daybreak?

Lindsey S. said...

I can't believe they are already one! They are so beautiful!