Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Roman and Capri!

WE ARE ONE! February 21st has come and gone and Roman and Capri are now one. I am in absolute disbelief. I know it sounds cheesy, but I swear it was just yesterday that I was headed to the hospital to deliver. Tucker and I feel so incredibly blessed and cannot begin to describe how much we love these two.
Roman is so determined and has no fear. This could be scary. He is also easy-going and quick to laugh. He loves to explore new places, especially outside, and will eat anything. Capri is a bit more cautious but loves learning new things. She always has a smile for you and knows when people are admiring her (and eats it up!). Capri is all girl when I see her putting everything around her neck or wrists as necklaces and bracelets. Oh, and just wait til you see her try on sunglasses-it is all glam for this girl.
They keep on growing and growing! Roman is still in the 90's heighth wise, in the 60% for weight, and 45% for head circumfrence. Capri is in the 65% for height, 40% for weight, and 50% for head circumfrence. They aren't quite walking on their own, but that is all they want to do so I get to walk them around all day. Capri will stand forever, but hasn't taken her first step yet. They both have made progress with their signing. They both sign bird, milk and more. Pretty dang cute if I do say so myself!
Roman and Capri were lucky to get two birthdays this first year. Our first was held here in San Diego with our little family, my dad and my brother Richard. We celebrated with presents to open (thanks to our wonderful grandparents!) and cupcakes to eat. We let them go to town and I would say they definitely enjoyed my work...



Happy Birthday you two!

1 comment:

Ben and Natalie said...

I can't believe that they are ONE! That is so crazy. They are just too adorable and I love hearing about all of their progross. Happy Birthday to both of them... a little late. :)