Sunday, April 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day was a success! We split the day between the Nielsons and the Curtis' and so we could maximize cousin and family time. We started at the Nielsons and it was just us, Tanner and Drew, Grammy and Grampy, Great Grandma, and our favorite Lexy! After eating an exorbitant amount of food, (Grammy makes amazing stuffing-my favorite!) we hung out, let the kids play with Alfie, and relaxed.





With our tummies still full, we headed to my parent's house for round two! There we ate some more, this time dessert, hung out some more, and put on our annual talent show. Capri showed us her kickover, Karoline did the splits, and we watched video footage of Roman playing tennis. With such booming talent in our family ;), I didn't feel the need to do anything myself. That was, however, until Richard started to sing Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." I love that song and had to get up to play backup. We are horrible singers. The fact that Cheri filmed us and put it on Facebook kills me a little, but it's all good!
Before everyone left, we promised the kids we would play Hide N Seek. It was so fun to get in on the action. With such a big house and the lights out, it turned into quite the game!
I love that these two escape into Grandma and Grandpa's room to watch a show...sometimes you just need a break from my big loud family!


These boys...nuff said.

No comments: