Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Clara Walks!

The day before we were to leave for Europe, I was at Gymboree doing some exchanges that couldn't wait. Clara had taken a step or two here and there, but had never done more than that. Well as the kids were watching the show in the store, Clara decides to get up and start walking! It was so all of a sudden! She would take multiple steps, stumble, get right back up and walk some more. I couldn't believe it! It was as if she just decided to go ahead and walk...the day before I was set to leave...I was going to miss this and it didn't make leaving any easier. That being said, she was still that adorable and awkward toddler when we got back.
A baby's (or 17 month old's!) first steps...nothing better...

I can't describe the love I have for this little one. She is my baby and always will be.

No comments: