Sunday, February 3, 2013

Park City

My family all bought groupons for a one night stay up in Park City. We booked our rooms for the weekend following Thanksgiving and everyone was able to make it except Tucker. He was traveling for work unfortunately, but I was okay to go on my own with the kids. They had a blast, especially with their cousins.
The kids beyond excited for our new little "house!"

We started the evening off right by eating at Baja Cantina-love that place. I was amazed that they could accomodate all 17 of us! Once we were done eating, we headed to the hotel to get checked in and go for a swim. They had an indoor/outdoor pool and the water was not warm enough for me! I was so lucky that my brother Rob was willing to get in with the kiddos while I stayed on the stairs with only my feet in. I am a wuss, I know. The kids were loving it, the water temp never bothered them, of course. Richard and Elizabeth came down and got into the hot tub and all the kids followed. Those boys love their uncle Richard!

Having such a good time in the water...
Is she excited?!
The boys with Uncle Richard
After their swim and a quick dry-off in the sauna, we headed back to our rooms to get cozy in our jammies. The kids all watched a movie and hung out way past their bedtime so that the adults could keep playing this hilarious game called Telestrations. It's a mix between Telephone and Pictionary and we were laughing so hard! No amazing artists in the Curtis Clan...
I took the kids to bed and they were asleep in no time, absolutely exhausted from all the fun! The next morning we grabbed breakfast right at the hotel restaurant and then off we went. A great little getaway!

No comments: