Thursday, May 24, 2012

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

I was thrilled to hear that a few gals in the ward were putting together an Easter Egg Hunt for anyone in the neighborhood who wanted to come. Everyone provided a dozen eggs for each child so there were plenty to find. I was nervous that Capri wouldn't enjoy the hunt with all of the other kids running around, but after just a second, she warmed right up to the idea and started collecting. Karoline made me laugh because she would skip over so many eggs. It was as if she wanted to find particular eggs and she was going to search them out! Roman got right into it, but would stop to talk to some of the other kids or to see what exactly was in these eggs. I love my kids and I love that they make events like this so much fun for me as a parent. 


It was held at the soccer park right down the street. So nice to have such great activities so close!
Karoline was pretty excited about the whole thing, can you tell?!
 I made them take one last picture before they got to eat an egg's worth of candy. They obliged.
 More Easter to come...

No comments: