Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swami's, Sea Life, Running and Random...


Swami's has got to be my favorite breakfast spot and I often find myself craving their buckwheat pancakes. Yum. We needed to do a 7 mile run and decided Swami's was the perfect destination. We pushed all three kids and had a fabulous run along Neptune and the bluff. Once we got to Swami's we ate acai bowls and pancakes and couldn't have been happier. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera so here is a picture once we finished another run later in the week:
We made another trip to Swami's and then went across the street to the Self-Realization Gardens. Very zen, very fun.
Roman and Capri are into bugs. Capri is practically obsessed and instead of oohing and ahhing over the gorgeous flowers, she was finding rolly-pollies and other interesting crawly things.
Roman swinging on the ropes next to the cactus that is "shark." Both of my kids say "shark" instead of "sharp" or "shock." The girls minus Jesse who was at home working for part of the trip:This is just a random picture that I love of Karoline playing rough-and-tumble with Daddy:
Another random, but I had to post a picture of the backyard and the perfect setup for the kids:
Sea Life Park was a huge hit with the kids. They loved the overhead fish tank, the octopus, the tunnels, and the enormous overhead/tunnel tank of sharks and rays. A great outing...
Capri and Karoline being cute right outside the aquarium:
And there you have it, a photo journal of our entire trip to California. We had such a great time and I realized, again, how much I absolutely love it there. It was so fun to be with my family and I guess that's what I love most about traveling. The kids are always happier, my husband doesn't have to go to work, we always have fun things planned to do, and we get to simply be together. Good times...

No comments: