Saturday, July 10, 2010

How we roll...

Yep. That's a single AND a double jogger we get to push now. Nothing like some extra poundage to keep your runs that much more challenging! I actually love taking the kids on our runs to the lake because there is plenty for them to see and they really enjoy the ride. I just don't know how much longer we will be able to pull that off as the kids will only get heavier! You can tell how wasted I was in this picture and we had only run 3 miles...hmmm, not pretty, but it proves my point. At least I don't have to worry about that for the next week or two as I am not allowed to exercise at all. More on that to come...

1 comment:

Perry's said...

Wow good for you, running is hard enough as it is on it's own. Why can't you work out at all? I would go crazy, hope everything is ok!