Sunday, July 25, 2010

4th of July

So I started this post months ago-seriously! I have had such a hard time remembering to upload these pictures taken with my sister-in-law's camera. I almost skipped the post entirely, but our 4th of July celebration was way to good to miss.
Tucker and I are incredibly lucky to have families that have become friends and so we don't always have to choose who we want to be with-we can be with both! Ideal, I know. We all got together at Tucker's parent's house for a delicious barbeque, some great conversation, lots of playing, and a fireworks show put on by the boys. Great families combined for a great day!
Capri and Sophie-these two had so much fun together:
My little Karoline in her 4th of July best:
Me and the hubby:
The boys, Luke and Roman, enjoying their meal over the waterfall:
The masters of the show, Austin, Tucker and Richard (who seemed to be a bit afraid at the moment :P):
My mom and dad cuddling up:
Cody and Cheri and more cuddling:Grammy, Tiffany and Karoline (who did great watching the fireworks!):Everyone loved the show except for this one, Capri. The fireworks were "too loud, mommy" but I didn't want her to miss out completely. So, we stuck her in the back of the suburban for her to watch from the safety of the car:
The whole gang-don't you just love that setup?!

No comments: