Saturday, March 6, 2010

Let the Pictures Begin!

Bath Time!She didn't love the bath, but didn't mind getting her hair washed at all:We love the hair...Mommy and a happy clean baby girl:
So many visitors:
Aunt Cheri
Big brother Roman who was happy to hold her and give her pats!
Big sister Capri who really didn't want to acknowledge the new baby...hmmm.
Grammy and Grampy
Uncle Richard, Grandma and Grandpa
I know our little Karoline feels very loved with all of her family coming to see her. Thank you Tanner and Drew for the flowers and I am sorry we didn't get a picture!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

She is beautiful!! Oh my!! I can't decide if she looks more like a Curtis (hello dark hair!) or Tucker's side?

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Dying over that gorgeous hair!!!!!!!! She is so darling, I can't wait to get my hands on her! Definitely more Curtis in my opinion. I am also just laughing about Capri...she is so funny! Hopefully she warms up to Karoline soon!

Nicole M said...

I love all the pictures! I also hope you're getting some rest. She is so beautiful Alysha! I can't wait to come see her (and you)...she's got so much dark hair, it's adorable. It's interesting how she totally has her own "look"...hope you're doing well!

Lana said...

I am soo happy for you and your family. She is so darling!!! I think the dark hair is the curtis side.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

she is so cute! I'm so glad you guys are doing good!

Mom of three ♥ said...

She is so adorable Alysha! My mom, sisters and I would love to come and see you guys when you all get home and settled and are ready for visitors. So I will get in contact with you! Loved all the pictures and love the hair!! So cute! I think she has more Curtis in her as well. :)

Julie and Devin said...

She is beautiful. I am so excited for you. I can not wait to meet her.

Joy said...

Congratulations!!! She is just gorgeous and Karoline is such a sweet name.

Lindsey S. said...

yay! congrats, she is beautiful!