Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Condo

I want to start off my Hawaii posts with the condo. Tucker brought me to Hawaii with his family over 8 years ago to propose on Sandy Beach. I know, best proposal ever. On that trip I fell in love with Hawaii, its pristine beaches, perfect weather, fabulous hiking, incredible water and amazingly beautiful scenery wherever you look. This was my dream vacation. What made our trip even better, however, was the condo (aka Grammy's condo per Capri). Tucker's parents own a place in Hawaii Kai, a condo in the Mauna Luan. They have had it for years and I hope they keep it forever. The grounds are spectacular and our unit is perfectly comfortable and homey. The unit is decorated in a range of greens and aquas-definitely not what you would put in your home, but great for Hawaii. The best part is the view. Great big bay windows are opened upon arrival that showcase the grounds and pool area. I love feeling the breeze and listening to the water falls right outside. Absolutely tranquil. Unfortunately, I didn't take a single picture of the place! So, instead I will provide a picture of the twins in their goggles while in the eating area because I don't know where else to place this picture!

No comments: