Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let the Halloween festivities begin!

PUMPKIN SUGAR GOOKIES:
My mom and I needed something to do to keep these kids busy so we decided sugar cookies would be perfect, not to mention tasty!
It got a bit messy rolling out the dough......and I am pretty sure my kids would have been happy with just frosting...
...but most importantly, we had fun!
After rolling out the dough, both normal and gluten-free, baking them off, frosting them, and cleaning everything up to eat our delicious treats:

GARDNER VILLAGE:
My mom, sister and I were feeling brave and headed out to Gardner Village with my kids and my three nephews...and no stroller! It was actually a lot of fun and I think Kaleb's face tells you how excited the kids were to see all of the witches and the lit up trees... They had music blasting the entire night with a stage to get up and dance. Roman threw a fit when we were leaving without giving him a chance to get up and groove. I put him on stage and he showed he has some serious rhythm:
Capri was as happy as a clam when she had a balloon and pipe-cleaner spider to hold onto:
Our attempt at getting a group picture!
At least Kaleb was looking!

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I can't believe how big and good looking Kaleb is! THose sugar cookies look really yummy! See you tomorrow!

Nicole M said...

What cute cousins! I love all the halloween festivities and I'm glad we can join together for a part of it tomorrow!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I love getting all the kids together at our house and doing fun activites too. Cousins have so much fun together!