Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's A Girl!

"Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what girls are made of."We just found out today that we are expecting a girl and couldn't be happier! She is growing and seems to be healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes-absolutely precious. We had a 2-D and 4-D ultrasound done and it was amazing to see her in such detail. As the technician was inspecting our little bundle, I admit I got a bit teary. This baby was truly a miracle and I was incredibly grateful.
I think Roman and Capri are almost as excited as their mom and dad!
In their "Big brother" and "Big sister" jammies!

9 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. =)

Natalie said...

Congrats Alysha! That is wonderful news! :)

Nicole M said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so happy for you!! More bows and darling clothes are in your future :) I'm jealous you already got to find out...that moment is so special. Congratulations you guys!

deanne said...

YEAH! I'm at a "Time Out For Women" in Richmond, Virgnina and just got your exciting news!!!! Congratulations...girls rule.

DeAnne

Joy said...

Oh, that's so exciting! Congratulations.

Danielle said...

So exciting!! I can't believe the twins are old enough to be BIG brother and sister!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Congrats! Nicole told me the other day! That's great! Love the jammies!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Congrats to you guys!

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats! That is really so exciting!