Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Worth Every Penny

Well, especially when it is someone else's penny-thank you Susie! I could not be happier about a product for my hair-this blow dryer is absolutely fabulous. The Babyliss Tourmaline 5000 can dry anyone's hair (trust me, my hair is about as thick and long as they come) in no time. Plus, it does it without all of the frizz! I was starting to get constant headaches due to the ponytail hairdo everyday, but that is all I had time for. Now, I can actually let the hair down without spending my valuable minutes. I am in love...

6 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

What's the brand and where do you get one of those. I seriously hate blow drying my hair, cause it takes so long! A good blow dryer is a must...

Alysha said...

Duh! I never said that it was a BaByliss Pro TT Tourmaline. I will go ahead and add that now! I remember that you have curly or wavy hair, right? I swear this will do the trick when you want to straighten it!

Jen said...

I'm jealous! Frizz is the only thing my hair knows. Especially in 95 degree weather. I must invest.
P.S. We're still coming!

Ben and Natalie said...

You are so funny. I am actually looking for new blow dryer & this might be the new front runner... Or the only runner. So where can I pick one up? Also, I think that you should put a before & after pic up like a real ad. :)

Nicole M said...

That's awesome...good to know! Oh and thanks for the advice on the baby carrier...I totally want to get one!!

Jen said...

We will be doing Disneyland on July 29th and the next day we are headed south! We'll be in San Diego until the 8th of August . . . and that last part we are staying with you . . .if that's still okay!?!?!?! :)