Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Lovin'!

Not that we don't have pretty nice weather all year round, it definitely has gotten to be a bit warmer, and I love it! Summers were always so magical for me as a kid and I am so excited for the fun we are going to have this year with the twins. The days are perfect for fun at the pool, and the evenings call us outside for a nice stroll. It's nice to know that it won't get too hot, summers average around 78-84 degrees, so we will always have the option to be outside where my kids do best. A few things that will always remind me of summer are watermelon and swimming and now Roman and Capri can take part...

Ok, so these pictures are not actually at the pool, but do you know how hard it is to keep track of these two near their favorite thing-water?! Unfortunately that meant no extra hands to take pics.


Another favorite thing is, of course, the playground. Luckily, we have one not even a block away where the Roman and Capri could spend all day..




And at the end of the day, they tend to tucker out...

8 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

They are getting so big. I can't believe it. I love the southern Cali summers & I am jealous that you get that beautiful weather year round. It is finally warming up here in Washington. We have actually had 2 nice weeks in a row. ha ha

Afton McFee said...

I love the summer too, Utah is now just warming up so we too live outside playing at the pool or playing in the backyard. Love the pictures, cute kids you have.
Take Care

Ben and Natalie said...

Ben & I did know each other in high school, but we weren't really friends. I hung out with a couple of his friends, but never him. We don't know exactly when or where we met... we have just always known each other. :) Kind of funny how things work out, huh?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

They are so cute! (I can't believe Capri only has 4 teeth btw - that will totally be Lance, I'm sure!) I love the San Diego mild weather, it is so nice - you guys will be able to do so many fun things this summer! Darling pictures!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

SD in Sept sounds wonderful! What are the dates exactly? Email me or call me and I will talk to Ty. We have been trying to figure out when we could get there...will you guys be there over the 4th of July? I don't know how easy our stand bye passes will work that weekend...but we could look at Sept. too!!! FUN!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Hey! So i hope you don't mind me being on here...your kids are adorable and your new house is AmAzInG!! Congrats to you and your sweet family!

Julie and Devin said...

Cute pictures. I have always loved Southern Cali weather.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

your cute kids are getting so big! i can't believe it!