Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's!


Due to the holiday of love, I decided to create a post and dedicate it to the love of my life, my husband. Tucker is absolutely everything I need in a man, husband and father. He is incredibly intelligent, extremely ambitious and works as hard as possible to support his family. This is one of the major attributes that attracted me to him in the beginning. Tucker is hilarious and makes me laugh all the time. I will never forget the first time we hung out and he had just gotten back from a terrible date. It was totally worth it for the rest of us because we got to hear all about it and we were laughing hysterically. Have I mentioned what a great cook Tucker is? I found this to be the case seven years ago on this very day. My girlfriends and I were going to be in for the night, more of a Single Awareness Day than a Valentine's Day. Luckily for us, however, Tucker cooked a fantastic italian meal with appetizers and everything-yummy! More important than food is the fact that Tucker is such a loving husband. He tells me that I am beautiful every day (which I definitely don't deserve most of the time), he won't leave without a kiss and a "I love you," and he wants so much to make me happy. Lastly, what a wonderful father he is to Roman and Capri. I cannot describe the bond he has with these little ones. He is always willing to play, take them on walks and do all of the rough-and-tumble games that the twins love so much. He just wishes he could see them more! How did I get so lucky? I couldn't have asked for a better man! I love you sweetheart!


1 comment:

Susie said...

How sweet to know that you two are still crazy about each other!! Keep up the good work. A good marriage is a treasure.