Saturday, November 17, 2007

Talking Twins

Roman and Capri jibber-jabber all the time now and I can't get enough of it. We tell ourselves that they are saying mama and dada, but mostly just a smattering of sounds. Tucker and I woke up this morning to hear the two of them talking to each other. They were so content in their cribs just going on back and forth for an hour! I hate that I didn't get it recorded but hopefully I will catch them again soon.
The only thing that might be a contender for sweetest moments is how Roman puts himself and Capri to sleep by singing. The other day I put them down for a nap and Capri started crying so I went in to sing her a song and calm her down. Well, as soon as I was done singing and starting to walk out, she started crying again. By the time I had made her a bottle, Roman had started singing and both were asleep within minutes. Aaaahhh.

6 comments:

Julie and Devin said...

I can not wait to see you and your twins. It will be fun to hear them talk.

Rebecca said...

Oh my... You're twins are at the best stage. Who knew jibber jabber could bring you so much joy!? Love it!

Joy said...

That is adorable! It makes me wish for twins. How cute that he sings her to sleep. That is a special kind of love.

Ben and Natalie said...

This is just too sweet. It sounds like your little ones are going to be the best of friends. Blogs are so great to record these moments.

Jenny and Brett said...

how cute are they! what a sweet brother :)

The Paulks said...

Seriously! That is the cutest story ever. I always thought it would be fun to be a twin...