Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our Pumpkin Patch!

Just because we weren't home for the holiday, didn't mean we weren't going to have fun. I had to pull some teeth to get the boys going, but we all had a great time carving pumpkins, eating chili in bread bowls, making rice krispie treats and giving candy to our one trick-or-treater. Yes, only one and he was much too old to be out. The best part was of course dressing up my little pumpkins. I had bought these fabulous Gymboree costumes for them months ago and left them in Utah knowing there wasn't going to be much reason of dressing them up this year. Instead I went for cozy and comfy in matching sweat outfits. Plus, anything is cute when there is two of them! Take a look at our little pumkin patch...

7 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!! You have the cutest little pumpkins in California. They look so warm and cozy too. Don't you just wanna snuggle with them?? Love it! :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey Guys- Your twins are soooooo adorable! So, we met and hung out with Sam and Kim Warner tonight. Adorable couple - we played the name game, and Sam was pumped when we made the connection to Tucker. I think he posted a comment somewhere below on your blog. Small world. Hope you guys are enjoying Cali. We are happy to have left that great state, however it was nice to be able to go so many fun places while we lived there. - Katie
www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com

April said...

They are so dang cute! I know you hear that all the time. I can't believe you had one trick or treater! You would have had a ton if you were still at daybreak I bet.

Lizz Pizza said...

They are so cute Lysh! Hey.. I wanted to change my background to one of those pyzam backgrounds. Does it erase all the links and sidebar options you have?? Thanks!
Lizz

Alysha said...

Lizz-I did lose my links and had to completely redo them. However, I think I did it wrong because it specifically asked if I wanted to delete all widgets and I clicked yes which I probably wasn't supposed to do. You could copy (in the html format) and then paste if it does erase. Good Luck! :)

Nicole M said...

Oh they still look so adorable!! I love Capri's eyes...they are so beautiful! Anyway, glad you guys had a fun halloween.

Julie and Devin said...

Those twins are the cutest. I love the pumkins. I am also glad you are safe. Thanks for all the updates.