Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Ford's Were Here

Cheri and Cody came to visit over the weekend and we had a great time. Roman and Capri love their aunt Cheri and her famous bunny hop. That is the one thing that will always get them laughing! We have somewhat taken up rock climbing at these indoor gyms so we took the whole family. Too bad Tucker had to leave for work just as we got there-on a Saturday! We had a lot of fun scaling those walls and doing our best not to let go! Way to go to Curtis Clan! Cheri and I ready to go!
On Sunday the fog set in and it was freezing so we bundled up (ok, so probably 62 degrees but we are wusses now) and headed to the beach. It was gorgeous to see the mist along the coastline and we found lots of neat seashells.
Despite the chill in the air, Roman and Capri were happy to take a stroll.

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Isn't it so fun when family comes to visit? Oh wait I wouldn't know because my family NEVER visits (am I bitter?) It looks fun though I love your fam you are all such neat people. Love ya! Bytheway nip Cheri in the butt she needs to start posting on her blog!

Ben and Natalie said...

Sherri doesn't have any room to talk about family visiting. :) She just moved away a few months ago and I have not lived in Utah for more than 3 years and we NEVER get visitors except my mom. It is great when family does come to visit. You have such a cute family and it looked like you had a great time. Look at all of the hair Capri is getting. Gorgeous!! I agree with Sherri.... Tell Cheri to put up a new post. :)

christensen crew said...

I just ooh and ahh every time I see pictures of your babies. They are so sweet. It looks like you had fun with your family. Love the blog...katie christensen