Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home...

It is always such a relief when Tucker gets home from work each day. He greets me with a smile and a kiss and then immediately asks what he can do to help. I know, I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful husband. As happy as I am to see him, Roman and Capri will actually squeal in delight. Flailing their arms and kicking their legs to show such excitement. They are so glad to be in their daddy's arms and it will be awhile before the smiles fade.


Here is Roman and his daddy:

2 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That is so stinking cute! Roman's smile is absolutely darling and he has grown so much since I have seen him!!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Susie said...

wow!! Absolutely the cutest thing ever!!