Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Albion Basin

A few weeks ago, we decided to head up to Albion Basin to get away from the heat, check out the scenery and just enjoy a Sunday drive. As soon as we got out of the car we realized what a mistake it was that we had waited so long to get up there. It was absolutely beautiful and so we took a few pictures. Unfortunately, I spaced something important, bottles for the babies. Evidently, babies need to eat every couple of hours, so we only had a minute, but it was worth it!





2 comments:

Lizz Pizza said...

So cute!!! Hey... my brother Scott works at Goldman! I wonder if your husband knows him? His name is Scott Clayton! So where are you living? We should get together! I still see Alicia Howe often!! I"m sure she would love to see you too!

Lizz

Katie M. said...

Alysha!!

Yay!! yOu guys made it up there. Isn't it amazing? It was theraputic, it was ... eeeenncredible! Your pictures are darling. I love seeing your twins- are they so fun?? (Most of the time:))... Hope you guys are doing well- sure looks like it..
Ciao!!