Saturday, July 7, 2007

"We're Going Back To Cali"

The Twins have now flown to California twice, spoiled I know. We went to visit with the Curtis Clan in Rancho Santa Fe (near San Diego) where my parents and two little brothers, Richard and Jon, are living. They have a pretty sweet set up in a furnished condo right on Morgan Run Resort Golf Course.

We loved Moonlight Beach in Encinitas where the twins met the Pacific Ocean for the first time.



Cheri, Richard, Jon and I at Pacific Beach.

The first time in the pool for Roman and Capri-we thought it was much more exciting than they did...



How cute are they in their patriotic attire?!














Some more amazing photo moments...

2 comments:

Som Saengkeo said...

Oh my gosh... your babies are so adorable! They are so beautiful! Geez, I wonder who they got that from? (wink, wink) And you look amazing as always! Hope everything is going well. I wish I was on the beach in Cali. Miss you and our little "Charlie's Angel clan" Well take care and alway keep in touch! Also, please tell Tucker I said, "hello." Muah-Som

Natalie said...

Hey Alysha! Oh my goodness - your babies are so cute! I can't believe you had twins - you look so amazing! We'll have to keep in touch!

-Natalie (Smith) Whitney