Sunday, August 19, 2012

How many posts can I have about St. George?

One more for now! We just love going down for sunshine, swimming, and mostly a chance to get away from it all. Not a care in the world when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's condo, just lots of great family time. It's especially nice when my hubby is out of town, to head down to St. George with my parents, and have plenty to do with the kids until Daddy gets home. This time, both Tucker and Cody were out of town so Cheri joined me, my parents, and Jon for a few days.
I didn't get many pictures, but we had so much fun swimming, I had to document it...
Capri never gets sick of the pool. She loves having "tea parties" at the bottom of the pool and now tries to talk to me underwater. Love it.

Karoline is my little daredevil and it must be simply to keep up with her big brother and sister. She must have jumped off the edge at least 20 times that day.


Roman and Capri got ahold of some water guns...they took them pretty seriously.

Uncle Jon is the best and Roman would not leave him alone. He was climbing all over him and then jumping off into the water. So glad Jon was there!

These kids are so lucky to have Grandma come swimming. It makes the pool that much more fun!
Grandpa was pretty great too. He set up a canopy at the pool so that we could last for hours without dying of heat. He is always up for a trip to the condo and he always wants to be doing something fun while we are down there. It keeps us on our toes!
Here are all the cousins after a day of swimming and sun, huddled together around the little DVD player watching a movie. Precious moments.

No comments: