Friday, August 26, 2011

Discovery Museum at Gateway

Tucker couldn't be happier knowing his best buddy Nick moved back to Utah this summer. He and his wife Lindsey had just had a baby and she was in need of a break so we planned a trip to the museum. It was a perfect activity because the kids were in heaven playing and exploring while the adults could talk and catch up. I even got to hold sweet baby Bella and it made my day. Unfortunately, I was the only one taking pictures and since I was holding her, I didn't get a picture-next time for sure!
Here is Roman and Nicholas in the construction site. I loved seeing how much stronger Roman was using the pulley this time vs 6 months ago. He loved it too and felt pretty tough like the big boys:
Capri absolutely loves the store which was by far my favorite part when I was her age. Like mother like daughter. She let me play with her and I was playing the role of the cashier and she was my customer. I am pretty sure she bought one of everything in there!
Karoline couldn't get enough of this slide and it brought her absolute joy. I love how the simplest things can make her so happy and excited.
The helicopter is always a hit with the twins, but I was worried that the loud sound effects would scare Karoline. I was wrong. She sat in there as content as ever just listening and enjoying her padded seat.
Roman really got into the role as a pilot. Like father like son. He must have thought the included sound effects weren't enough as he was adding plenty of his own. I love this boy that is 110% boy.
What a great day for the whole bunch!

No comments: