Monday, April 18, 2011

Sea Life Park

We did it. We finally gave the Sea Life Park a go. It is quite close to the condo, but we had never been thinking it was just another tourist trap. I was happily surprised. Where else do you get to watch this......in a setting like this...
You don't get that at Sea World! It was a miniature version and the kids absolutely loved it. They were laughing at the sea lion show, in awe of the dolphins, and couldn't be more thrilled with the enormous tank full of sharks, sting rays, puffer fish and more. I was excited to see them wanting to learn as much as they possibly could and knew their dad would have been so proud. :)
Beautiful Drew and darling Isla enjoying some shade (it was HOT that day!):
Roman checking out the penguins:
Karoline holding our $8 drink ("yeah, we think that's reasonable."):
Capri and Grammy watching the pregnant sea lions:
Such a fabulous day with this cute bunch!

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

Alysha you're killin me...these pictures are TDF. All of them! What kind of camera are you using for such amazing color and quality? I must know. I love this place that you go to in Hawaii...it is absolutely gorgeous. When do I get to see you again?!?!? We need a date night or a play date with the kids! I'll call ya.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

FUN trip!!! We did the Sea Life place and swam with the dolphins there. It is different from Sea World, but worth going to for sure! I did not realize your mom went too!!! How fun that both sides are such good friends!