Sunday, March 6, 2011

When I Grow Up...

Roman and Capri had a "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" day at school last month. When I first asked them what they wanted to, Capri said Rapunzel and Roman said a knight. Pretty sure they thought it was a great day to wear Halloween costumes and dress up for fun. After a few conversations that week, we discovered their true career goals (that I am sure they will maintain throughout their lives). Presenting...
Capri the future ballerina:
This is Capri doing her ballerina passe/yoga tree pose. I just love that she has learned all of these yoga poses from school! Capri dances around the house and then strikes one of the poses, so cute!
Roman the Jet Pilot:
I went to my parent's house and grabbed my dad's old army stuff to pull this one together. He had two outfits to choose from, an airline pilot or jet pilot. It took him a while to decide, he thought both were pretty cool, but in the end, this picture on my phone of a jet pilot sealed the deal. He was pretty excited. Unfortunately, by the time we got to school, Roman said he had a tummy ache and didn't get to show off his sweet getup. Maybe next year...

No comments: