Friday, March 25, 2011

My sweet Karoline turned one...

Karoline Marie turned one on March 5th, 2011. Although I am so excited for this new stage of her life, I am sad to see my baby grow. She has been an angel and a complete delight for all of us. But more on that to come. First, I wanted to share her fabulous first birthday party...
That's right Karoline, you are 1!
The princess at her throne...that she can't get enough of! She loves her new chair!
Karoline and her biggest fans...or Roman and Capri and their biggest fan!
Karoline giving loves to a happy baby Isla.
Check out this cake! A friend of mine made this and I still can't believe how incredible it turned out. Not knowing how big it was going to be, I made some pink frosted cupcakes and they matched perfectly!
Me and my mini-me.
Introducing Karoline to her first cake and I think you can sense her excitement...
It tasted great too! Here the princess is with both hands in...
This was the first time she has ever had any major dessert and she went nuts! I had to pull it away after a bit or else she would have been sick.
We cleaned her up in the sink and had to hide the rest of the cake. This is definitely a Momma's girl. :)
Such a fun party with our families here to celebrate. I didn't manage to get pictures of everyone else, but I did get one of our little bunch:
Happy Birthday Karoline! We love you!

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

WHAT??? She is 1 already???? Where did that year go? She is such a gem!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! Wow, that went fast. She is just adorable and I love her big smile!!

Nicole M said...

I know, it's crazy that our little babies are one!! We're having Naomi's party in a week and I just can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Remember when we were at my house, on our way to bear lake, and we told each other we were pregnant?! That seems like yesterday! Anyway, I need the name and number of your friend who did her cake...DARLING!