Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life on the Malibu

The kids love being on Grampy's boat. They don't even mind wearing the life jackets, especially when Capri got a new pink one! We took a couple of trips out on the lake with the Ludwigs and had a great time swimming, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and tubing...
Can you believe it? I actually got Capri in the cold water with me:
Tiffany, Dave and Tucker in the pristine waters of Utah Lake:
Grampy out on the tube with the boys, Roman and Luke-both of whom did NOT want to get off!
Aunt Tiffy with baby Karoline...and no, she doesn't have a life jacket on. Am I a terrible mother?
Tucker was a stud of a dad and took Roman on the kneeboard...
Check them out:
Capri wouldn't dare go out, but she was the cutest flag girl I have ever seen:
I love that even if we have crappy water that day, we always have a good time chatting, playing in the water, and enjoying each other's company. :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

What a fun summer!!!