Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We don't call her fattycakes for nothing!

Karoline is growing way too fast and I simply can't get enough of her...or those cheeks! We love the extra chub wherever we can get it so her cheeks, thighs, shoulders and bum are very much adored. I was reading C Jane's blog and she wrote, "What is it about motherhood that brings out the cannibalism in us?" I couldn't agree more, Tucker and I both love to eat her up!
Karoline at 2 months old:
She is not a fan of tummy time so I was surprised she was as content as she was here:
Karoline at 2 months and 1 week-in her swing while I was taking a shower (part of the routine and she actually loves the sound of the water and my blow dryer!):
You can really see the chub chub here on Karoline at 2 months!
Karoline at 6 weeks-not a great picture, but one of her first great smiles caught on camera:

1 comment: