Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24...I mean 25 weeks along!


I can't believe I am already 25 weeks pregnant! In fact, sometimes I forget I am pregnant at all. Ok, so maybe I wouldn't go that far, but I have decided that being pregnant with just one baby is cake. Although it seemed I popped out so very quickly, I haven't kept up my rate of growth like I did with the twins. Other differences...I feel like I am at least a month behind in belly size, but don't worry, I measured exactly 22 weeks at my 22 week appointment. I am going without those dang ted-hose and my legs are ache free-this is huge and anyone that has had to wear those things understands my new found freedom. I am able to exercise without feeling as though my tummy was going to tear right off! Yes, this pregnancy is going great. The best part, however, is how much I am feeling this little girl kick, especially when her daddy is talking to her. She is an active one and although it is hard to compare to two babies moving about, she gives me plenty of movement. Wow, she must know I am writing about her because I am watching my belly jump! When I think about what I am grateful for this Thanksgiving, I am certain to include these moments.

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

You look so cute and so tiny! I bet it does feel different having just one in there this time. I will feel the same way next time I have just one. :) Glad that things are going well for you... Do you have a name picked out yet?