Thursday, July 23, 2009

Silver Lake

What is wrong with me?! I have totally lost my motivation to keep up with my blog this summer. We have been so busy doing lots of fun things and I guess I get overwhelmed to think of what I have to post...or maybe because it is summer and I am just not in the mood! Either way, I am going to try and redeem myself and am starting with an easy and small post.

About a month ago, my nephew Spencer told his mom that he wanted all of us to go on a hike. Considering Tucker wasn't able to join us, Silver Lake seemed all the "hike" I could take, but it worked out perfectly. We ate Wendy's (I know, just what you'd think of when going up the canyon) and then started on our little trek. My kids loved being with their cousins and I loved being up in such a beautiful place so all in all, it was a great trip!
Robert and Spencer heading out:Jesse and Eli on the bike-extreme, I know:
Roman and Kaleb decided to take a ride for a bit:My mom showing Capri the little fishies:


Roman out on the dock to check things out:


Me and my girl:


2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That looks so fun! I am glad we were able to see you all today. Your kids are so cute and it was fun to finally see them again in person.

Nicole M said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love it...I want to go to that lake. I haven't seen little Kaleb since he was a newborn and oh my gosh he's BEAUTIFUL!! You guys all have such cute kids.