Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Boating Family

Tucker's family loves to get out on the lake so when the Ludwigs were in town, we made a few trips on the boat. My kids absolutely loved it and did surprisingly well. They both wanted to drive the boat just like Daddy and Grampy and were even allowed to honk the horn-seriously a highlight for them! I could see them get so excited about this new adventure, whether it was watching the wakeboarders behind the boat or taking a ride up front in the bow. Roman even got in the water when we started to experience that July heat we all know and love...or at least are ok with when on the boat! The heat wasn't anything we had to worry about on our second trip out-we had lots of cloud cover, cool breezes and even a bit of rain. Still, a great trip and the only one I had my camera so enjoy...
Capri trying on Grammy's visor-again with the accessories!Tucker's sister Tiffany and her sweet Sophie-we miss these girls!Lukie! We were so excited to see Roman and Capri have the perfect little buddy to play with:
Roman totally enthralled with something other than taking a picture with his mom...surprise, surprise.Capri's favorite spot on the boat was wherever Grammy was:
Talk about extreme tubing! I couldn't even watch as these two, Austin and Dave, were behind the boat. Even when we were stopped, they just kept going:
I think this pretty much sums up our boating trips...

1 comment:

Maquel said...

Boating trips are the best (though, we never get to go. We need more firends with boats. :)). Anyway, I have a random question. I went tot he Oquirrah Temple open house on Wednesday and the house we parked in front of looked just like yours (at least from the pictures). Was it? It made me think of you nonetheless.