Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fashionista and Fashionisto

Roman still prefers to be totally naked, but Capri is becoming obsessed with clothes...totally "fitting" isn't it?! Ha ha. Anyway, one of the first fashion needs was a hoodie. I had taken the kids to the park and all of a sudden the wind picked up so I put their hoodies on. As soon as it would fall off, Capri would start to whine...now she screams...until I put it back on.
Roman likes his hoodie too!Hello sweetie!Next up...the footed onesie pajama tied around the waist...nice. There is a story to this one so please bear with me. One morning I decided to wash some things in the big sink in our laundry room. I started the water and somehow got distracted. It could have been a million things considering I have two of the most active almost 2 year olds! So, having completely forgotten about the sink, I was quite surprised when I stepped into an inch of water! AAAHHHH! As I was getting towels out, the twins came in as giddy as ever. Water, an absolute favorite to splash in, so you can imagine how upset they were when we started soaking it all up with the beach towels. They were so upset, in fact, that we had to take them outside to cool off. Unfortunately, it was already 80 degrees outside so we made do...
I love Roman's diaper peeking through! And check out the towels from my little mishap in the background:This shows Capri's favorite fashion accessory, her tutu. And I call it an accessory only because she wears it in addition to whatever else she has on that day. Sometimes she wins and gets to wear it to the store. Good thing she is as cute as ever in it!

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are some cute pictures.. Kids are so funny to watch dress themselves up!

Rhandi said...

Cute! Cayman is on a major hoodie kick too!. He LOVES to wear his "hat" as he calls it. It's funny to see two year olds care about clothes and develop a style all their own . . . a little sneak peak at their up and coming personalities :)

Lindsey S. said...

They are so cute. I hope Bailey likes Tutus. They are just so stinking cute. I'm sure she is bound to get attached too. It's every little girls dream. Wearing Tutus everyday!