Monday, September 10, 2007

We've Moved!!!


Surprise! We have officially moved to San Diego, California. We are so excited to be here and can't wait to get settled in. It was a bit of a shock when Tucker got the call we have been waiting for on Thursday. A fabulous job opportunity to work for a new company that my dad has been helping to build called RF Check. Tucker officially resigned from Goldman Sachs that day and we started the migration to our new place of residence in Encinitas with my parents. Packing was chaotic with the twins, but luckily I had a lot of help and we didn't even attempt to get the house rent or sell worthy. Working on that later! We now live in a gated community of condos right on the bluff. We have our own sweet beach just down the stairs and I can't wait to take Roman and Capri. To all of those at home in Utah, we miss you already!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alysha~

OH MY GOSH... I am so sad that you are gone to Encinitas BUT... I plan on being there in a few years anyway. So, to make myself feel better, I just tell myself that everyone I love is slowely moving down there and it is exciting to have everyone there when I arrive in a few years. My aunt Andrea, remember we went to visit her in High school, still lives there in Encinitas. Maybe you will see her one day in the supermarket... Yeah right.
I would love to see you if I come visit ever. I am going to call you and talk since it came so quickly.
Love and miss you ALL,
Stephanie

Jenny and Brett said...

Holy cow, that is a quick move! We just got an offer on our house last night and have to be out in 9 days, so I am sure you can relate to the stress I am feeling! I just don't know how you did it with two babies :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

What the heck, that was so fast! I am so glad the job worked out for you guys! Sounds great!!! Give me a call , I want to hear more details!

The Paulks said...

What the crap! you guys are already gone?!?! Weren't we just at your house like last weekend? By the way, we had so much fun! So, give me a few days to do the whole 'tag your it' thing. Looks fun! Talk to you guys soon!

Rebecca said...

Wow, good for you guys! It's an adventure living away. Too bad you didn't get to enjoy that new yard of yours. The beach sounds much more fun though:)

Natalie said...

Oh wow - that sounds like an adventure! I think it would be so fun to live in California - I am definitely a beach girl. Lucky you...it's going to be cold here soon!

Joy said...

Congratulations! We were with you- moving this weekend. What a pain! And it is not easy with kids, huh? Can't wait to hear more it.

April said...

We were just over at your house and now you've moved! So crazy. I'm glad you found me...your kids are so cute! Good luck with everything in Cali- we are totally jealous!

Lizz Pizza said...

I'm so jealous!! Tony and I lived in San Diego for 4 years before we came back here! I wish I could go with you!!