Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I was tagged for a small survey so take a look:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Just starting High School at Skyline as a sophomore and in pep club
Erika having to pick me up for school because I can't drive.
School dances-I swear we had one every month-to ask or not to ask, that is the question.
Working at Lettuce and Ladles with Jessica and psycho, pot-smoking owner (see previous post.)
No boyfriend of course, but we were broadening our horizons beyond our all-girl group.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
I would love to have a cabin-I always had so much fun at my friend's cabins!
Let's add a boat to that cabin-I am sure it would be near a lake.
Ok, so that you don't think I am completely self-centered, I would donate to research in SADS and mental health.
Travel with my whole family-I have kids named after places I have never been!
There's always the sensible but costly college educations for the kiddies.
5 things i’ll never wear again:
I am not going to miss the tapered jeans-I don't care if skinny jeans are in-not for me.
I will miss tanks and sleeveless dresses.
Remember the white keds with the thick soles? No, good.
9-inch zipper jeans, not even now that I am a mom
Never, never, ever again-the turquoise unitard with unit belt-again see previous post.
5 favorite toys:
My babies are the most entertaining things ever-especially when they laugh. :)
I love my laptop as I have become addicted to blogging.
My jogging stroller-not so much a toy but I have a lot of fun taking the twins in it.
Do games count? I am way into Boggle, Speed Scrabble and Taboo.
The exersaucers are the babies' favorites so they have to be mine too.
5 people to Tag:
Nicole Maughan
Stephanie Floor
Amy Bell
Lindsey Paulk
and
Julie Stoker are it!

2 comments:

The Paulks said...

call me retarded! What's your email and i might have an update for you...

Katie M. said...

Yay for tags.

You said something though that brought back a flood of memories-

white ked shoes with the thick soles. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

scary.

thanks for the walk down memory's path with that comment, alysha.