Sunday, October 5, 2014

Now for Capri's turn in the spotlight...

Although my daughters attend the same dance studio, they were in different recitals. That meant two dress rehearsals and two recitals in a three day period. Craziness. We made it through, however, and it was completely worth it.
Capri can seem shy at times, but when she gets into a groove on stage, she opens up and really shines. She was in two ballet dances, I Dream of Jeanie and Nova. She had the cutest part in I Dream of Jeanie where her and the only boy in the class danced together. There she was, front and center, with the biggest smile on her face looking out into the audience. She had found her groove.
Her next dance was so sweet and she was beautiful. She danced as if she felt the music. I was in awe.
Back-to-back recitals and our grandparents were happy to come-they are the best!

Aunt Cheri was a trooper and brought London to watch Capri!
I couldn't be more proud!
My beautiful ballerina she will always be...

1 comment:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that you still are blogging. I feel like no one does anymore and sadly it's the only social media I've decided to hang on to. I sure do miss you and your little family. I'm hoping to see posts from Europe soon :)